West Elm is without a doubt one of my favorite stores. I died and went to heaven when the Milwaukee West Elm opened in the 3rd Ward. And although Caleb & I take months to decide on a piece of furniture or decoration for our home, every time we purchase something we are completely satisfied and love our home even more.
Since I am such a fan, I figured why not start a periodic West Elm Love List featuring new releases or timeless pieces I own or am just super-in-love with.
So here goes; my first West Elm Love List!
- Modern Dresser: Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, our Modern Dresser marries a simple silhouette and minimal hardware with playfully angled legs in a warm pecan finish. We just ordered ours yesterday. I can’t wait for it to arrive!
- Luna Chair: Its oversized, rounded frame offers a comfortably cradling seat that invites you to curl up and settle in with a good book. We have ours at our photography studio in: Twisted Slub, Nightshade. (Navy)
- Diffuser: West Elm’s Naturalist Homescent Collection comes in a range of nature-inspired scents. We have one of these at the studio and one in my home office. The scent carries throughout the upstairs hallway and it is lovely, not over powering.
- Slope Leather Bar + Counter Stools: These slope Leather Stools curve in both the seat and back for extra comfort and their top-grain aniline-dyed leather upholstery develops a beautiful patina over time.
- Modern Nightstand: Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, our Modern Nightstand marries a simple silhouette and minimal hardware with playfully angled legs in a warm pecan finish. We have two in our bedroom to anchor each side of our bed.
- Mobile Chandelier: With its contemporary shape and adjustable arms, our Mobile Chandelier adds intrigue to any space. Pair it with clear, oversized bulbs for a modern look. We have ours hanging in our living room.
Shop My West Elm Love List . . .