This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
It isn’t a secret that dogs today are spoiled and I’m completely onboard with that. Kenzo + Vik have more treats and toys than they know what to do with and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I couldn’t imagine our pups not celebrating with us during this Holiday Season.
For this Holiday season make sure you don’t our your dog – I’ve rounded up Christmas Gifts for Your Dog! The more gifts the merrier, am I right? This post has gifts for every breed, size, temperament of dog.
This post contains affiliate links. This will not cost you anymore, it will just help me buy more treats for our dogs. Thanks for supporting House Fur.
Shop this Post[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3411797″]
Isn’t Roz the cutest? I wonder what he is getting for Christmas? Thanks Sara of Real Balanced for bringing in your little meatball.
20 Christmas Gifts for Your Dog
- Casper Dog Bed
- Lamb Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
- 6 Pack of Dog Treats
- Bully Sticks
- Sofa-Style Dog Bed
- Treat A Dog – Faux Fur Dog Bed (we have one and so do our friends)
- Nearly Indescribable Dog Ball
- BLUE Wilderness Grain-Free Chews
- Hugglehounds Plush Toys
- Odorless Himalayan EcoKind Dog Chews (Kenzo likes these, but Vík is seriously obsessed with these – each chew lasts about 3-4 days)
- Blue Buffalo Dental Dog Chew Treats
- Stuffing-Free Squeaky Donut Toy
- Gourmet Jerky Dog Treats (Beef, Chicken, or Turkey)
- Elevated Dog Food Bowls
- Dog Seat Belt Harness
- FURBO Dog Camera + Treat Tosser
- Zuke’s Mini Treats (can be used with FURBO)
- Calming Oatmeal Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo
- 100% Full Grain Leather Collar
- Leather Dog Leash (adjustable length with ring) I will never go back to a nylon dog leash again. The leather leash is so comfy and soft to hold. I also love the metal ring allowing me to adjust the length of the leash)
What are you getting your dog for Christmas?