Episode 23 of the House Fur Happy Hour Podcast “No Cookies in the Break Room – Conversations w/ Kaitlyn Luckow on Entrepreneurship” is now LIVE!
On this episode, weâ€™re covering topics about life Â as an entrepreneur and we invited our copywriter & content creator friend, Kaitlyn Luckow two join us for a cocktail and conversation.
As always, if youâ€™d like your questions answered on the show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Youâ€™ll Learn From this Episode:
- Some of our favorite books, podcasts, and tools that have helped grow our business
- The greatest & not so great aspects of being an entrepreneurÂ (no sugar coating)
- Personality traits of ours that we attribute to our success as an entrepreneur
- Ignoring judgement from others
- Our “what we wished we would have known” when we started are businesses
Where to Find KaitlinÂ
Enjoy The Show?
Please leave us a review on iTunes. Or, join the conversation by leaving a comment below!