Episode 23 of the House Fur Happy Hour Podcast “No Cookies in the Break Room – Conversations w/ Kaitlyn Luckow on Entrepreneurship,” is now LIVE!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Some of our favorite books, podcasts, and tools that have helped grow our business
- The most significant & not so great aspects of being an entrepreneurÂ (no sugar coating)
- Personality traits of ours that we attribute to our success as an entrepreneur
- Ignoring judgment from others
- Our “what we wished we would have known” when we started our businesses
Enjoy The Show?
Please leave us a review on iTunes. Or, join the conversation by leaving a comment below!