Am I the only one seeing llamas everywhere?
This post contains affiliate links.
A few months ago I teamed up with my bestie Ashley of Midwestern Bride and photographed a 6 page spread for Wisconsin Bride Magazine. The shoot was pretty open-ended for design, but had to include 5 different florists and 5 different inspirational floral pieces for weddings. We decided to do a modern theme, heavy on the whites and greens with accents of black.
For those who missed it, I shared the magazine release on this post HERE.
The biggest secret about this inspirational shoot was that it included not one, but two llamas! Can you imagine how fun that was for me to be photographing a bride & groom with a llama in downtown Madison!? Guys, it was so fun! We had so many gawkers and some one even almost caused a car accident because they were too busy snapping photos with their phone than driving! Thankfully, no llamas or humans were injured during the shoot.
Ever since this shoot I have been seeing llama decor popping up EVERYWHERE. Last year it was pineapples, and now it is llamas.
I myself do not llama-anything in our home, but I still think some of these items are pretty neat.
Here is my All Llama Everything – Llama Lovers Decor Round-Up!
- Anthropologie Mountain Llama Doormat – Who wouldn’t want to be greeted by this fuzzy guy every day?
- Etsy Store Anders Attic Como Te Llama Pillow – Super adorable & witty! perfect for your living room, college dorm room, or office!
- Llama Tea Towel– This is just adorable, I have no words.
- Target Nate Berkus Llama Nightlight Shade – Perfect for a nursery or kids room. Great gift idea, too!
- West Elm Ceramic Llama Planters – Save the drama for your llama. Made from ceramic earthenware, these whimsical planters are a fun way to work some greenery into your space.
- West Elm Canape Llama Plate – This stoneware canape plate adds a dose of whimsy to any meal.
- Society 6 Llama Carry-All Pouch – Carry everything in cuteness now!
- Urban Outfitters Furry Llama Pillow – Super soft + adorable lil llama pillow! Made with faux fur + cotton for a cozy addition to any couch, chair or bed.
If you are curious about the Wisconsin Bride Wedding Llama Floral photo-shoot you can read all about it HERE: Published: Wisconsin Bride.