If you are a photographer or love photography or have a photography business, or if you want to turn your side hustle into a full-time career, this episode is definitely for YOU! I think this is our best episode yet! I am so excited for you to listen!
Episode 04 of House Fur Happy Hour, we cover a broad range of topics all relating to starting, running, and maintaining a photography business – it is the perfect episode for anyone wanting to make the jump or already has! With hard work and dedication, I became a full-time photographer and exceeded my corporate salary in about two years!
We also chat about finding our style and realizing our true purpose for doing what we do!
And, if you stay until the end, we real WHY Studio 29 Photography is called Studio 29!
Links for more material we spoke about in the episode:
- Creative Live for Photography Courses: Use our referral link for $15 Off your first-course order.
- Zenfolio is our photo gallery provider. Please use our referral link or our Referral Code: M5R-536-TSG for 20% Off
- House Fur Blog Post With Specific Links to Our Gear
- Andrea + Jerry’s Up Themed Featured Wedding
- Photo Mechanic Culling Software
- Studio 29 Photography Website
- Studio 29 instagram
- (Personal) House Fur Blog Instagram
- House Fur Happy Hour Podcast Instagram
- Mentions: @playswellwithbutter @realbalanced @caycay4 @ldizzle3 @just.jacquelyn @haileylundborg @tay.panico
Please Listen to Episode 04 on iTunes, Buzz Sprout, Sticher, Spotify, and Google Play Podcasts! We would be forever grateful if you left a kind review. It would help us grow & create more content for you! Thanks for your support!