I have been a huge fan and student of Julie Solomon since 2016!
I love how she tackles all things blogging and pitching, which is why I had to share her amazing masterclass and online course with you! Pitch it Perfect is the only pitching program that teaches influencers & bloggers how to land big bucks brand collabs—all in just one week!
During her most recent launch for June 2020, a percentage of our proceeds will go to George Floyd’s family and to Black Lives Matter.
After taking the Pitch it Perfect! course I have contributed to Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, West Elm, CBS News, and more!
Getting this incredible media coverage has led to hundreds of backlinks to both my photography business site and the House Fur Blog! My businesses have grown dramatically and helped me continue to share my expertise with the world!
I am sharing my honest opinions and results from Julie’s course. I am a proud affiliate for her course. Feel free to ask me any questions about the course!
Imagine being able to have the courage to reach out to the brands that will pay YOU the bucks. How much would your life change if you knew how to word your emails to land you the ability to work with clients, brands, and leaders?
- Things Your Feed MUST Have to Attract Paid Brand Deals—you’ve likely not thought of this new way to hone in on your niche & find the right audience for your content, but don’t worry. I’m spilling the beans on exactly what you need to get started!
- How to Elevate Your Elevator Pitch, because it’s normal to think it’s intimidating to write, ok? We’ll get you over that and set to expand your reach with my guide.
- What to Include in a Pitch to Make It LESS About Yourself—after this part of the workshop, you’ll know the strategies behind what I call the “Shine Method” and have a plan of attack in place: get those fingers ready to type up a pitch so you can land some sweet brand deals & monthly income.
- What to Charge for a Sponsored Post, I get super transparent here and tell you exactly what I negotiated as I generated more than $500K … with LESS than 20K followers, so you can set up your own rate sheet, too!
- The Four Pitch Blocks – that keep so many unseen content creators stuck for years, and how to fix them!
- What a Successful Pitch Template Should Say – PLUS, you get access to pitch templates from her methodology that has helped over 4,000 successful content creators land brand deals.
- And more!
What is Pitch It Perfect?
Pitch It Perfect is a branding and marketing online pitch program for influencers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs to learn the step-by-step formula for executing a pitch strategy that converts into lucrative brand deals and media placements for their businesses.
After taking this course I was featured and had the opportunity to work with brands such as Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, West Elm, Diet Pepsi, Breyer’s, and more!
Getting these incredible brand deals and media coverage has led to not only amazing monetary wins but also hundreds of backlinks directly to my sites! This course has helped grow my business dramatically!
Give Julie and her course one week of your time and dedication and she’ll have you pitching brand deals that grow both bank accounts and followers.
What’s Included in Pitch It Perfect
- Provides you with a press kit walkthrough that is proven to attract brands
- Teaches you how to best respond to a brand when they request your rate sheet
- Solves your confusion on the purpose of pitching
- Gives you a no-fail strategy that gets you negotiating every day
- Teaches pitching techniques that help you negotiate deals for consistent income growth
- Eliminates your stress by simplifying your message
- Explains exactly who to pitch – no more cold pitching!
- Shows how to find and connect with brands without being sales-y
- Teaches you how to follow up with a brand, the right way
- Shows you exactly what brands look for in blogger investment, their words, not mine (you will see the emails yourself!)
- Gives YOU behind-the-scenes access to 5 successful pitches that resulted in over $5,000 in brand deals
- You will finally have the “inside scoop” and know exactly what to do in order to get on the brand’s radar