As Seen On
- Hanging Houseplants You’ll Wanna Hang With
- 7 Houseplants That Would Love To Live In Your Kitchen
- Hanging Plants For The Bedroom
- Senecio rowleyanus, commonly known as string of pearls, is a creeping, perennial, succulent vine of the family Asteraceae. String of Pearls plant are just plain cute. They like to be near the window with strong natural light for a few hours a day and then indirect light for the rest of the day.
- During the growing seasons (spring and summer) you can keep the soil moist, but during the winter, it needs significantly less water. If you see that its leaves are flattening, it needs more water.
- Its leaves should resemble perfectly round balls, or “pearls.”