This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
When you love a recent purchase so much, you just have to share it with the world!
Here are this week’s 6 Product Picks!
- Sweater Knit Throw – Although our bed is Queen, we bought this blanket in a King size. I like that we can tuck in all the sides so it fits tightly. It comes in a variety of colors, but we chose the color “Sour Cream/Hot Coffee” to maintain our neutral color palette.
- Love Your Melon Hat– Buy Beanies, Fight Cancer. My sister got me this hat for my 31st birthday last month.
- Print Quilted Puffer Vest – Warm & not too bulky!
- China Gel – I play Ice Hockey every Sunday, and, man-oh-man am I sore after having a bajillion pucks shot at me each game! China Gel is a topical pain reliever that works instantly and smells amazing. Tip! Do not get in your eyes or any sensitive areas on your body because the strength of the menthol is no joke! China-Gel helps to stimulate the body’s natural functions to reduce pain and inflammation, thereby lessening discomfort and enhancing healing. The deep penetrating effect offers soothing relief for back and neck pain, sore muscles and joints, arthritis, sports injuries, and much more.
- West Elm’s Naturalist Ceramic Candle in Sea – I love the scent and the color of this candle. I also loved that it was on SALE this week!
- Photography Reflector– I use our reflector ALL THE TIME. We use out reflectors at weddings during portraits and detail photos if the reception is darker, any time I am photographing food or newborns, and I also use the transparent side to diffuse direct sunlight if needed.
Pictured above : Sweater Knit Throw – We love it SO much & Vík clearly does too!
Shop the post . . .[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2940391″]