Cheers to a spicy cocktail that is super simple and easy! This weekend, get the party started with my favorite drink: Spicy Ranch Water. It’s tart, refreshing, and only requires 4 ingredients so it’s perfect for those who don’t want anything too complicated in their life (like me!) Cheers!
You don’t need many ingredients to make this delicious bubbly cocktail, just tequila, fresh lime juice, jalapeno peppers, Topo Chico sparkling mineral water, and ice cubes. Pour everything into your glass. Serve over ice if desired and garnish with extra slices of citrus fruit.
This is the easiest recipe you’ll find for Ranch Water! I guarantee you won’t want to just have one! Spicy Ranch water is the best tequila cocktail and apparently is the unofficial drink of Texas! I love how simple it is to make, and I love that it has lots of lime!
Spicy Ranch Water Recipe Ingredients
To make this spicy margarita recipe, you need 6 simple ingredients:
- Tequila – Use any good-quality Blanco tequila in this recipe. (We like using Cazadores Blanco)
- A jalapeño pepper – Use anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 of the pepper. The more you use, the spicier it’ll be.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice – For the best results, squeeze your limes as you are making your cocktail.
- Topo Chico – The best of the best sparkling mineral water!
- Ice – A great cocktail is always on the rocks.
See the full recipe with exact measurements below.
Spicy Ranch Water is my new go-to cocktail when we are at home. I got hooked on it this summer because it was always my post-hockey game drink. I like the brand from Total Wine called Painted Donkey.
What Is Spicy Ranch Water?
Spicy Ranch Water is a seltzer cocktail with a spicy kick! It is often made with 100% organic agave, natural lime juice, and a hint of jalapeño. Spicy Ranch Water is a cocktail that can be enjoyed all year round – refreshing in the summer and gives you a warm kick during the winter!
The key is to use good quality tequila, fresh limes, and Topo chico!
I’ve got the perfect recipe for Spicy Ranch water! This refreshing drink is made with natural lime juice and jalapeno– add sparkling water to make it a bubbly beverage you’ll love all day long. Cheers!
Spicy Ranch Water
- 1 Lime juiced
- 3 oz Tequila Blanco
- 4 oz Topo Chico
- 1/4 Jalapeño chopped
- Mix lime juice, tequila, and jalapeños in a high ball glass and top with ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice (optional)