Cranberries Jubilee Homemade Dog Treats
These healthy homemade dog treats are perfect for your dog to enjoy during the fall & winter! They are great for the holidays too!
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix oatmeal and baking soda in the blender until it looks like loose flour.
Add egg, coconut oil, cinnamon, and peanut butter.
Mix in cranberries.
Spoon the batter into silicone molds.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from the silicone mold. Allow to fully cool before feeding to your dog.
1. These cookies store covered in an airtight container for 3-5 days or in the freezer in a freezer-safe container or plastic bag for up to 2 months!
2. I like to use all-natural peanut butter. Make sure your peanut butter doesn't have Xylitol because it is dangerous to dogs!
3. As with any treat or supplement, feed cranberry in moderation and under the guidance of a veterinarian to avoid this and any other risks, and ask your vet about the best cranberry supplements on the market.