We love visiting state parks.
Caleb and I even got married at one in 2016! We were married at Black Water Falls – a State Park in West Virginia and we had Kenzo in our ceremony.
We love exploring, hiking, and enjoying time outside but we love it even more when our dogs can join us! We’ve taken the boys hiking in Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Virgina. I want to take a cross-country road trip with the boys in the near future – I’ll be sure to blog about it when we do!! But for now, I’ve rounded up 10 Wisconsin State Parks that are Dog Friendly. Which are your favorite?
10 Dog Friendly Wisconsin State Parks
- High Cliff State Park – N7630 State Park Rd, Sherwood, WI 54169
- Grant Park – 100 Hawthorne Ave, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
- Lapham Peak – W329 N846 County Road C, Delafield, WI 53018
- Lion’s Den Gorge Nature Preserve – 511 High Bluff Dr, Grafton, WI 53024
- Humboldt Park – 3000 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Kohler-Andrae State
Park – 1020 Beach Park Ln, Sheboygan, WI 53081 *Fun Fact: Caleb and I took Kenzo to the dog beach, had a picnic, and did some hiking at Kohler-Andrae on our 1st Wedding Anniversary this past summer *
- Big Foot Beach State
Park – 1550 S Lake Shore Dr, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Devil’s Lake State Park – S5975 Park Rd, Baraboo, WI 53913
- South Shore Park – 2900 S Shore Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Governor Nelson State Park – 5140 County Highway M, Waunakee, WI 53597