We love visiting state parks, so much that Caleb and I even got married at one! We love exploring, hiking, and enjoying time outside. We love it even more when our dogs can join us.
Looking for a great place to enjoy the outdoors with your dog?
Here are 10 Wisconsin State Parks that are dog friendly:
- High Cliff State Park – N7630 State Park Rd, Sherwood, WI 54169
- Grant Park – 100 Hawthorne Ave, South Milwaukee, WI 53172
- Lapham Peak – W329 N846 County Road C, Delafield, WI 53018
- Lion’s Den Gorge Nature Preserve – 511 High Bluff Dr, Grafton, WI 53024
- Humboldt Park – 3000 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Kohler-Andrae State
Park – 1020 Beach Park Ln, Sheboygan, WI 53081 *Fun Fact: Caleb and I took Kenzo to the dog beach, had a picnic, and did some hiking at Kohler-Andrae on our 1st Wedding Anniversary this past summer *
- Big Foot Beach State
Park – 1550 S Lake Shore Dr, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Devil’s Lake State Park – S5975 Park Rd, Baraboo, WI 53913
- South Shore Park – 2900 S Shore Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Governor Nelson State Park – 5140 County Highway M, Waunakee, WI 53597