Are you in the market for a compact elliptical? If so, you’re in luck!
Compact ellipticals are a great choice for those who are short on space but still want to get a good workout in. They’re also perfect for people who have joint pain or other injuries that prevent them from using a traditional elliptical.
In this blog post, we will list the top 6 compact ellipticals and talk about their pros and cons.
We will also discuss who they are best for and what you should look for when choosing an elliptical.
Many of these compact elliptical machines offer a variety of exercise programs that allow you to customize your workout. Programs typically include settings for speed, incline, time, and distance. Some ellipticals also include heart rate programs that allow you to target specific heart rate zones.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
My Top Compact Elliptica Picks:
- Sole Fitness E25
- Niceday Elliptical Machine
- Bowflex Max Trainer M6
- NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i
- Schwinn Fitness 411 Compact Elliptical Machine
- Body Power 2-in-1 Elliptical Machine & Stair Stepper Trainer
Benefits of Compact Ellipticals
There are many benefits to ellipticals, which is why they’re so popular.
1. Ellipticals are a great way to get a cardio workout without leaving your home
2. Ellipticals are low-impact, so they’re easy on your joints
3. Ellipticals come in a variety of sizes and styles, so you can find one that fits your needs
4. Ellipticals are affordable, so they’re a great option for people on a budget
5. Ellipticals are easy to use, so you can get started right away
6. Ellipticals are great for high-intensity interval training.
What to Look for When Buying A Compact Elliptical
Now that we’ve gone over the top compact ellipticals, let’s talk about some of the things you should look for when purchasing an elliptical. First and foremost, you want to consider your budget.
Ellipticals can range in price from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. So, it’s important to set a budget and stick to it.
Next, you’ll want to consider the features that are important to you. For example, some ellipticals come with built-in heart rate monitors, while others do not.
Some have incline and decline capabilities, while others do not. It’s important to think about which features are most important to you and make sure the elliptical you choose has them.
Finally, you’ll want to consider who will be using the elliptical. If you have a large family, you’ll want to choose an elliptical that can accommodate multiple users.
On the other hand, if you’re the only one who will be using it, you can choose a more compact elliptical.
The 7 Best Compact Ellipticals
Each of these compact ellipticals has its own unique features that make it great for different people.
The Sole Fitness E25 is a compact elliptical that is perfect for small spaces. It has a small footprint and is lightweight, making it easy to move around.
The machine has eight levels of resistance and a 20-inch stride length. It also features a heart rate monitor and an LCD display that tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- 24 inches wide, 66 inches deep, 71 inches tall
- maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds
- 20 incline levels and a 20-pound flywheel
- LCD backlit screen and integrated tablet holder
- lifetime warranty for the frame, 1-year for labor, and 3-year for parts
The NICEDAY Elliptical Trainer is designed with 90% pre-assembled. Almost all people can finish installation within 30 mins, very friendly to every home exerciser.
Equipped with bigger pedals, a physical handlebar, and the 15.5” stride, the workout experience is almost equivalent to a light commercial-grade elliptical. All family members can join in the exercise today!
- compact and lightweight
- easy to move around
- 16 levels of resistance
3) Bowflex Max Trainer
The Bowflex Max Trainer M6 is great for small spaces. Great for busy parents, the Max activates muscles for a full-body workout in just 14 minutes!
- Max activates muscle and helps incinerate calories in every full-body workout
- Combines the easy low-impact motion of an elliptical with the calorie-burning power of a stepper
- Max can deliver the cardio benefits of interval training in as little as 14 minutes
- Max’s unique burn rate display shows how many calories are burned per minute and sets activity level targets
- Target zone and burn rate indicators motivate you by setting targets to help you achieve your goals
- The interactive backlit display features 2 workout programs and 8 resistance levels
The NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE Elliptical is super compact and can easily be folded for compact vertical storage.
The backlit display helps you easily view and track important workout metrics as you train in the comfort of your home.
The AutoBreeze Workout Fan keeps you cool and comfortable throughout your low-impact workout.
A 30-Day iFIT Membership is Included so you can stream live & on-demand workouts.
- 30-Day iFit Membership Included
- 5-inch Backlit Display
- Has a breeze fan
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- Easily folds for compact vertical storage when not in use.
- Size: 67” H x 32” W x 80” L
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance for quiet exercise
The Schwinn Fitness 411 Compact Elliptical Machine is packed with features, including 16 levels of resistance and a simplified console that displays time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate.
It is a great compact elliptical for anyone looking for a low-impact workout.
- Low-impact cardio workouts at a fraction of the size of other ellipticals
- Explore the world and discover more than 50 global routes that auto-adjust in real-time to your speed (Explore the World subscription required)
- Space-saving design with 18” stride length
- Streamlined console displays time, speed, distance, calories, and heart rate
- 16 levels of variable resistance allow you to dial the challenge up or down
- Built-in media rack and water bottle holder
- Moving and fixed padded handlebars with heart rate contact grips
BST800 StepTrac gives you the smoothness of a flywheel spin bike, combined with the easy strides of an elliptical, and, the power generated from an upright stepper.
The addition of the perfectly proportioned integrated upper body handlebars completes the total body experience.
- CURVE-CRANK TECHNOLOGY: The curved crank applies constant tension to the X and Y axes, delivering a dead-zone-free rotation as you step. With a smooth operation and efficient motion, you can get the most out of your cardio workout equipment for home workouts.
- RESISTANCE TRAINING MACHINE: The ergonomic crank allows you to easily and safely adjust the resistance level while still running for a full indoor HIIT workout. It features an LCD screen that tracks and displays calories burned, time, speed, and distance.
- 2-IN-1 HIIT TRAINER: An oval path with synchronized handlebars plus stepper movement provides a total-body workout in a space-saving elliptical machine that combines the benefits of a vertical climber, an elliptical trainer, and an exercise stepper/stair climber.
- PERSONAL FITNESS MACHINE: With a compact design, 2-in-1 motion, patented curve-crank technology, transport rollers, and an LCD screen, this is the perfect home workout machine for anyone who wants to exercise in their home, apartment, or fitness room.
- VERSATILE HOME GYM EQUIPMENT: This exercise machine is one of the easiest to use compact elliptical trainers. Its compact, practical, space-saving design and efficient motion will help you get the most out of any exercise session. Designed and tested for a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
FAQS for Compact Ellipticals
Are compact ellipticals effective?
Yes, compact ellipticals are just as effective as full-size ellipticals. compact ellipticals offer all the same benefits as full-size ellipticals but take up less space.
What are the best compact ellipticals?
The six compact ellipticals listed above are some of the best on the market. They offer a variety of features and benefits that make them ideal for a variety of users.
Who are compact ellipticals best for?
Compact ellipticals are best for people who want to get a great workout but don’t have a lot of space. They’re also great for people who want to be able to move their elliptical around easily.
What are the disadvantages of compact ellipticals?
The main disadvantage of compact elliptical trainers is that they generally have shorter stride lengths than full-size ellipticals. This means that you may not be able to get as much of a workout on a compact elliptical as you would on a full-size elliptical. Additionally, compact ellipticals usually have less-robust construction and fewer features than full-size ellipticals.
What muscles do elliptical machines work?
Elliptical machines are a great way to work your legs, glutes, and core. Additionally, ellipticals offer a low-impact workout that is easy on your joints.
How much weight can compact ellipticals hold?
Most compact elliptical machines have a weight capacity of 250 pounds or less. However, some compact ellipticals have a weight capacity of 300 pounds or more. compact ellipticals are designed to be lightweight and easy to move, so they may not be as sturdy as full-size ellipticals.
Are compact ellipticals good for short people?
Yes, compact ellipticals are a good choice for short people. Compact ellipticals have shorter stride lengths than full-size ellipticals, which makes them more comfortable for people of shorter stature. Additionally, most compact elliptical machines are usually lighter and easier to move than full-size ellipticals.
Can you lose weight with an elliptical?
Yes, you can lose weight with an elliptical. Elliptical machines offer a great workout that can help you burn calories and lose weight. Additionally, ellipticals are low-impact and easy on your joints, making them a great choice for people who want to lose weight without putting too much strain on their bodies.
We hope this blog post has been helpful in your search for the best compact elliptical! Remember to consider your budget, the features that are important to you, and who will be using the elliptical before making your final decision. Thanks for reading!
More Fitness Posts You Will Love