I just found the perfect wedding guest dress to wear this summer!
Summer of 2019 is coming up fast and that means peak wedding season! With that said, it’s time to find the perfect dresses to wear to a summer wedding as a guest.
We have a wedding to attend in July for Caleb’s friend Jay, and I am so excited to be able to dress up, I ordered my dress today!
99% of the weddings Caleb & I attend, we are photographing. And the ones that we do attend as a guest, causes me a lot of stress because I never know what dress I going to wear to the wedding.
So, this season, I am planning ahead and rounded up Dresses to Wear to a Summer Wedding as a guest.
5 Dresses to Wear to a Summer Wedding as a Guest
- Eliza J Scarf Print Crepe de Chine Maxi Dress A colorful sash defines the waist and delineates the fitted, minimalist bodice from this maxi’s full, highly detailed skirt.
- Bambi Mini Dress Lightweight, semi-sheer mini dress.
- CAARA Asymmetrical High/Low Dress A chic mustard color, high/low asymmetrical skirt and an artful take on the paper-bag waist join forces to set this dress apart from the rest.
- Rory Midi Dress Panels of swishy fringe bring eye-catching movement to the sides of a party-ready midi dress with an elegant neckline and slim straps.
- Reformation Gavin Dress I love the solid dark and the floral print, La. A dramatic side slit and back cutouts provide flirty finishing touches for a cap-sleeve dress.
- BONUS! One-Shoulder Jumpsuit This sleek, sophisticated jumpsuit has a belt at the waist to accentuate your shape and edgy, one-shoulder styling. I know, it’s not a “dress,” but it is still perfect for wedding guest attire!