A refreshing take on a bourbon mule with apple cider and a hint of sour cherry for a fall-themed treat! With only 1.5 oz. of bourbon per drink, these are crushable and won’t leave you slurring your speech. At least not after 1, if you can only drink one!
Fall is in full swing and it seems like everywhere you look people are drinking apple cider. This Cinnamon Apple Cider Bourbon Mule will give new life to a classic mule cocktail by adding some bourbon, ginger beer, and a dash of cherry preserves. It’s the perfect way to enjoy fall flavors!
The recipe couldn’t be easier– all you need are four ingredients! Give it a try on your next chilly night in front of the fireplace or bonfire; we know you’ll love this drink as much as we do! Happy Fall from our kitchen to yours!
- Apple Cider
- Sour Cherry Preserves (We used Divina)
- Ginger Beer
- Cinnamon Dusted Apple Slices (optional)
Cinnamon Apple Cider Bourbon Mule with Sour Cherry
- cocktail shaker
- collins glass
- Combine apple cider, bourbon, cherry preserves, and ice in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-filled collins glass.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cinnamon-dusted apple slice.