As someone who is just getting into beauty and skincare products, I’ve been trying a handful of sheet face masks and I found a winner: Rael Beauty Face Mask Sheets.
I like these face masks because they are relatively inexpensive, easy to apply, do not have any ingredients that irritate my sensitive skin, and leave my skin feeling fully hydrated and refreshed.
Today’s Honest Tomboy Beauty Review: Rael Sheet Face Masks. If you know me, you know I’m not a girly-girl. I’ve had only a few facials in my entire life and I’d rather be outside doing yard work than sitting and getting pampered. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this honest review of the Rael Sheet Face Masks because I think they are truly a great solution for people like me who don’t enjoy “spa days”.
Honest Review Rael Hydrating Facial Sheet Masks
Rael Beauty Face Mask Sheets Product Details & My Observations
- Rael Beauty Face Mask Sheets were specifically designed to nourish and balance our skin throughout every phase of our menstrual cycle and they are suitable for all skin types.
- Hydration Mask to nourish dry skin during your Menstrual phase
- Collagen Mask to boost glow during the Follicular phase
- Vitamin C Mask to brighten dull skin in the Ovulation phase
- Tea Tree Mask to purify congested skin in Luteal Phase
- As I’ve gotten older (I’m 33) I’ve been paying closer attention to the ingredients that are in all the products that touch my body. Rael Beauty masks are free from irritating ingredients, silicone, alcohol, paragons, artificial dye and fragrance, Benzophenone, Talc, PEG, and other unnecessary ingredients. On the other hand, the serums are made with vitamins, water, and essential oils.
- The face mask sheets are literally soaked with the serum. When you open the package and pull the sheet mask out it will probably drip. There is always serum left in the pouch so I squeeze it out and rub it on my hands before throwing it out.
Rael Face Mask Sheet Application
- I keep my Real Sheet Masks in the refrigerator so that they are cold and refreshing.
- I like doing my face masks before bedtime. I usually put it on while I am sitting up in bed watching Parks & Recreation or Food Network’s Chopped or before we go up to the bedroom when we are watching tv on the couch. I wash my face and then put on the face mask.
- These masks are insanely easy to apply. I had my husband snap some photos so you can see how damp the mask is and how easily it plops on your face. I like to wait until majority of the serum has completely absorbed into my face, so I leave the mask on for up to 20 minutes.
- When I remove the mask I rub in any remaining serum. Then I put on my nighttime Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Mask and go to bed feeling 100% hydrated.
My Real Rael Face Mask Results
- As I said before, I like doing my face masks before bedtime. I usually put it on while I am sitting up in bed watching Parks & Recreation or Food Network’s Chopped and I love going to bed feeling hydrated and fresh.
- Even 8 hours later after using any of the masks my face is still feeling refreshed.
- Notes: The Collagen mask leaves my face feeling moist even when I wake up in the morning, sometimes I don’t even need to add additional moisturizing face lotion to my SPF routine. When I am at the end of my cycle my chin breaks out – I love being able to use the Tea Tree Mask to help with that breakout. I use Tea Tree oil regularly whenever I have a breakout so this mask just enhances what my face is already used too. I love the Hydration Mask & Vitamin C Mask throughout the entire month, but more regularly when I spend a lot of time outside in the sun – I feel like it gives my skin the extra boost that it needs along with my normal moisturizing face lotion and night creams.
- I love these face masks because they are easy to apply and give me the results I want without the hassle or expense of visiting a spa.
Alright – after reading this glowing review I hope you treat yourself to some Rael Beauty Sheet Masks!! I recommend getting the Rael Sheet Mask Variety Pack to find out which one you love best! I love the Collagen one best so I have an Amazon subscription for a box to be delivered once every month.
PSST: Are we following each other on Instagram?? @House_Fur