A tasty low-carb cocktail that won’t ruin my diet? Some dreams really do come true!
This post contain affiliate links for the neato bar accessories + glasses used in this post. Everything on our bar cart in our dining room (including the bar cart) was given to us as a wedding gift from a family member or close friend!
Today, I am sharing 3 amazing cocktails created by Sara, of Real Balanced, that you can enjoy while sticking to your low-carb or Keto diet! Sara is a brilliant dog mamma who creates delicious low-carb, keto, paleo, and low-FODMAP recipes! On top of all that she is a great friend + huge supporter of local MKE businesses. Cheers to that!
- In a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together butter, sweetener, syrup, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and spices until well-combined.
- Making each glass individually, to a cocktail shaker, add 1/2 cup hot water, 2 tbsp spiced rum, and 3 tbsp buttered rum mix. Shake until well-combined.
- Pour mix into a glass or mug, garnish with cinnamon and nutmeg, and serve warm.
Cranberry Ginger Mulled Wine
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients and simmer for 30-35 minutes.
- Pour into small glasses, garnish, and serve warm!
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker and shake until well-combined.
- Add ice cubes to highball glass, pour in mix, garnish, and enjoy!
Sara uses Lankanto Monk Fruit in a lot of her low-carb and keto desserts. Feel free to check out her blog and be sure to follow her on Instagram for incredibly cute photos of her doggy, behind the scenes of her working from home, and updates on her eyebrows. 😉
Shop the Glassware + Bar Accessories Included in this Post:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything extra. This just helps me buy my morning coffee. Thank you for your support!