- Found this Target White Ceramic Birdhouse . I haven’t bought it yet though because Caleb and I are doing some landscaping in our yard, but we did purchase a wooden bird feeder! AND! Today Caleb saw a Cardinal feeding!
- Read So Many Museums Are Filled with Fake Paintings
- Bought a Dyson V-8 Cordless Animal and I really cannot say enough good things about this machine! I thought our Shark was great, but I was so wrong. This vacuum literally has simplified and shortened my cleaning routine by 50%.
- Read & Re-Read How White Women Use Strategic Tears to Avoid Accountability >> thanks for sharing this with me Alyson, Maia Terra Co.
- Devoured a bag of Manzela Japanese Peanuts Have you had Japanese Peanuts? They are literally my favorite snack EVER. They are sweet, spicy, and crunchy! They are whole peanuts coated with a crunchy soy shell. Ironically, Japanese-style peanuts originated in Mexico, not Japan.
- Won a Pilea from Plant Daddy’s!! They were hosting an instagram giveaway and my name was drawn!! How fun!?!?
- Watched Atomic Blonde with our friends Brad + Keri for our weekly Date Night with them. Caleb made a delicious dinner: Korean Ginger Pear Beef Bowls.
- I got my camera and two lenses that needed fixing back from Mike Crivello’s in Brookfield >> I highly recommend them for any service work on your camera gear. My D810 + 50mm had been launched across the room when I was shooting food one day over the Holidays (Vík said he was sorry).
- Listened to Empire of the Sun – Two Vines [LP] on vinyl. My favorite songs are “Way to Go” & “High and Low.”
- Used Mr. Bean Organic Coffee Scrub – I like the Coconut one best! It is helping the eczema on my shoulders drastically and just makes the entire upstairs smell like a fresh pot of coffee after showering. Highly recommend!
- And, exciting business news…. I hosted a “Ask Me Anything” over on AMAFeed! Thank you to all who submitted questions. I am so happy to share knowledge with those who want it!
- Enjoyed multiple episodes of my favorite podcasts, one being On the Ledge by Jane Perrone.
Click to Shop this Post
This post contains clickable affiliate links, which means that if you click one of the amazon links, I’ll receive a small commission. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything extra. This just helps me buy my much-needed-coffee and more doggy treats for Kenzo + Vík!
Thank you for your support! I couldn’t keep this blog running without YOU!