Shoes on shoes on shoes! Like most women, I love shoes . . . but not heels – sneakers & boots are my jam!
With the Wisconsin weather getting colder everyday, here are the shoes I’ve been pairing with my winter layers the past few weeks.
- Ran all the errands in my Adidas Flux Sneakers and looked like a Californian doing it!
- Worked in my home office and stayed cozy in my Bearpaw Moccasins.
- Causal days call for my dv Roselyn Suede High Top Sneakers.
- My New Balance kicks are reserved for walking or running with the doggies. (I also photograph weddings sometimes in my New Balance sneakers because they are SO DARN COMFY)
- Stayed warm & dry in my Sperry Boots.
- Weekends = my Monochrome Black Converse High Top Sneakers or my
- White Converse High Top Sneakers
Shop the Shoes here . . .[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2940878″]
PS: the moccasins are great for a Holiday Gift for friend or family!! And the New Balance or Adidas sneakers are great for your workout pal!!