First off – Happy New Year! Happy 2019! It’s so weird to write that out.
Anyways . . . Have you visited West Elm lately? I am LOVING all their new releases! They have a bathroom line now and I am really in love with their hand soaps, lotions, bathrobes, and towels. We went there today and bought some hand wash and bath towels. I also really wanted a pair of their organic cotton slippers, but that will have to wait.
New year! New Renovations & Updates?! I know I’ll be refreshing our home with plenty of West Elm’s new releases! Here are some of my current faves for January 2019!
- Malcom Bentwood Leather Chair
- Deco Facade Rug
- Pedestal Dining Table
- Organic Dashed-Lined Bath Towels (I love the gray ones & the mustard yellow ones!)
- We just got these today: Organic Luxe Fibrosoft Bath Towels in Gray
- Cotton Knit Pillow Cover
- Mid-Century Task Table Lamp with USB
- Stratus Standing Planter
- Modern Two-Toned Petal Dining Chair
- Eden Cross Base Standing Planter
- Lightwell X Water Street Hand Soap – Teak Wood is the scent we picked – it is spectacular!
RELATED: 11 Houseplants for Clean Air in Your Home
I am a proud affiliate of West Elm. I am so happy to share all the goodness with you! This will not cost you anymore money, I will just receive a small percentage. Thank you for supporting House Fur.