West Elm is without a doubt one of my favorite stores and I am excited to do another round-up of my current favorite West Elm items.
This post contains affiliate links.
Here is entry #2 of my West Elm Love Listfeaturing new releases, pieces I own, or things am just super-in-love with.
- Souk Wool Rug: I’ve had my eye on this one for a while. We are looking for a runner for our upstairs hallway to reduce the skidding of hyper Vík when he has the zoomies.
- Organic Washed Cotton Duvet Cover + Shams: Don’t these just scream COMFY! I really enjoy the subtle stitching details too.
- Spotted Dinnerware Set Makes me think of 101 Dalmatians.
- Framed Sphere Table Lamp I love the unique shape of this lamp. I also love the milky finish of the bulbs.
- Sculptural Glass Pendant – Medium, Milk Shade, & Brass Finish: We have ours hanging in the dining room above our natural wood table.
- Faceted Porcelain Vases I think these would be perfect for displaying dried eucalyptus branches. I am looking at these to decorate the top of our West Elm Modern Dresser that we got delivered last week.
Shop My West Elm Love List
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything extra. This just helps buy my coffee every morning.