Do you do holiday stockings at your house?
We do! My mom (*Ahem* Santa) is seriously THE BEST at stuffing stockings!
She always fills our stockings with candy, lip gloss, lottery tickets, and fun goofy toys.
She is the ultimate gift giver and I love Christmas so much because she is always so excited to see us so excited.
Here are some budget-friendly stocking stuffers that would make any recipient smile! From classic holiday movies to quick pampering items, there’s a gift for everyone on your list!
10 Stocking Stuffers Under $10
- Elf (Blu-ray) & if you want to spend $20 to go with this DVD, you could snag this Elf Candle; Buddy The Elf Scented Candle. Smells like swirly twirly gum drops, the world’s best cup of coffee, Francisco, syrup, a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough and then to finish, we’ll snuggle. I know that this candy doesn’t fit the $10 rule, but it was tooooooo cute to not include.
- Harry’s Men’s Razor with 2 Razor Blades
- UNO Card Game
- Darth Vader Socks
- Women’s Double Chevron Short Pendant Necklace
- Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap
- Monogrammed Porcelain Coffee Mug
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life
- Yes To Ultimate Face Mask Kit
- EOS Organic Lip Balm
1) Elf (Blu-ray) | 2) Harry’s Men’s Razor with 2 Razor Blades | 3) UNO Card Game | 4) Darth Vader Socks | 5) Women’s Double Chevron Short Pendant Necklace | 6) Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap | 7) Monogrammed Porcelain Coffee Mug | 8) You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life | 9) Yes To Ultimate Face Mask Kit | 10) EOS Organic Lip Balm