Do you have a long commute to and from work? An upcoming trip? Do you want to start your morning on a positive note? Do you consider yourself creative? Are you getting a little bored with your playlist? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you would enjoy today’s blog post because I am sharing 5 Amazing Podcasts I am Listening to Right Now. If you are not already on the podcast bandwagon, jump on it!
5 Amazing Podcasts I Am Listening To Right Now
- Heaven’s Gate is a little slow, but it totally sucks you in deeper and deeper with each episode. I was too young to comprehend what suicide, cults, or even death really was. Learning all the nitty-gritty details about the devastating mass suicide of 1997 has been entertaining and exhausting.
- A Way With Words makes me smarter! I have developed a love for linguistics since meeting Caleb. He introduced me to Boggle, and we play Scrabble so frequently that our game board remains on our dining room table, doubling as decoration and for play! If you want to expand your vocabulary and learn some fun facts about language, Go Check it Out!
- My Favorite Murder is so good!! I’ve literally been hooked on anything “true crime” related since I downloaded my first episode of MFM this summer. I was driving to Virginia with Kenzo & Vik to spend the week with my parents, and I had 18 hours to myself – it turns out I spent all of it with Karen & Georgia. I wrote a 5 Star Review for this podcast HERE.
- Stuff You Should Know is a podcast where you learn about everything and anything. We went to a live recording of this podcast at Turner Hall on October 8, 2015. It was the best show ever because Caleb proposed to me on stage. See the YouTube video HERE. XOXO
- Your Motivational High Five is a short, 5-minute podcast seeking to motivate you through self-examination, developing good mental health, and empowering yourself to do incredible things. I love his calming voice and honesty. Since I began listening, I have been happier, more prepared to handle difficult social situations, better able to accept criticism, be honest with myself, and not try to be someone I am not, and better able to communicate my feelings to my friends and family. Phil Larson invited me to be a guest on his Podcast. You can listen to the episode on your iTunes/iPhone OR Online/Android
Do you enjoy listening to Podcasts? Which ones are you subscribed to? I am always looking for more things to listen to while driving or editing photos, and I would love to hear your suggestions!