Do you have a long commute to and from work? an upcoming trip? Do you want to start your morning on a positive note? Do you consider yourself creative? Are you getting a little bored with your playlist? If you answered yes to any of these questions you will enjoy todayâ€™s blog post because I am sharing 5 Amazing Podcasts I am Listening to Right Now. If you are not already on the podcast bandwagon, jump on it!
- Heaven’s Gate is a little slow, but totally sucks you in deeper and deeper each episode. I was too young to comprehend what suicide, cults, or even what death really was. Learning all the nitty-gritty details about the devastating mass suicide of 1997 has truly been both entertaining and exhausting.
- A Way With WordsÂ makes me smarter!Â I have developed a love for linguistics, since meeting Caleb. He introduced me to Boggle and we play Scrabble so frequently that our game board remains on our dining room table, doubling as decoration and for play! If you want to expand your vocabulary and learn some fun facts about language, Go Check it Out!Â
- My Favorite MurderÂ is so good!! I’ve literally been hooked to anything “true crime” related since I downloaded my first episode of MFM this summer. I was driving to Virginia with Kenzo & VÃk to spend the week with my parents and I had 18 hours to myself – turns out I spend all of it with Karen & Georgia. I wrote a 5 Star Review for this podcast HERE.Â
- Stuff You Should KnowÂ is a podcast where you learn about everything and anything. We went to a live recording of this podcast at Turner Hall on October 8, 2015. It was the best show ever because Caleb proposed to me on stage. Â See the YouTube video HERE. XOXO
- Your Motivational High FiveÂ is a short, 5-minute podcast seeking to motivate you in the way of self-examination, developing good mental health, and empowering yourself to do incredible things.Â I love his calming voice and honesty. Since I began listening I am happier, more prepared to handle difficult social situations, better able to accept criticism, be honest with myself and not try to be someone I am not, and I am better able to communicate my feelings to my friends and family. Phil Larson invited me to be a guest on his Podcast. You can listen to the episode on youriTunes/iPhone OR Online/Android
- The Influencer Podcast is one all you entrepreneurs/bloggers/social media wizards should definitely be listening to! HostedÂ by New York Times Best Selling publicist Julie Solomon, The Influencer Podcasts reveals the secrets behind the trends of influencer marketing.
Do you enjoy listening to Podcasts? Which ones are you subscribed to? I am always looking for more things to listen to while I am driving or editing photos and would love to hear your suggestions!