Based on my instagram feed, I am a little late to the smoothie bowl party. Not surprised, but Hey! better late than never, right?
Anyways, I am a huge fan of this trend. It is tasty, easy, and so pretty!!!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the smoothie bowl, let me fill you in on the deets. It is a smoothie …. in a bowl. #mindblown
But in all seriousness, they are what they are but I think they are better than a regular smoothie because you can combine so many flavors and textures that wouldn’t “sip” well in a regular smoothie. I think I also am a little biased because my favorite utensil is the spoon, so anything that I can eat with a spoon I am game!
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1Â½ cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk/Almond Milk/Reg Milk
- Fresh Raspberries
- A handful or so of Chia Seeds
- 1 Square Finely Chopped 70% Dark Chocolate
- Combine yogurt, protein powder, and ice in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a splash more milk if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings in a pretty design or just sprinkle all over.
Looking to have some delicious coffee with your breakfast smoothie bowl?Â Â You may be interested in: How to Make the Best French Press Coffee