It’s hard to ignore the vibrant orange and yellow leaves that are starting to cover the sidewalks on our morning walks. Falling leaves means pumpkin everything, candy corn, apple crisp, and chilly nights are just around the corner!
Before the cold weather really sets in, here is The Ultimate Bucket List of Fall Activities to Do with Your Dog.
This post contains affiliate links.
12 Fun Fall Activities to Do With Your Dog: Ultimate Fall Bucket List
Spoiler: these ideas are kind of amazing.
1) Visit a dog friendly apple orchard.
2) Walk around at a dog friendly pumpkin patch. PS: Did you know pumpkin is completely safe for dogs and really healthy for them because of it’s high fiber content.
3) Take one more camping trip before the cold really sets in.
4) Rake leaves and take adorable photos of your dog sitting or jumping in them.
5) Dress up with your dog for Halloween. PS: Check your local listings for a doggy costume contest! Need help finding a costume? I’ve got you covered!
6) Do a dog friendly 5k with your dog; find a run in your area on Running in the USA
7) Walk around your local farmers market PS: Check ahead to make sure dogs are permitted
8) Enjoy the fall colors while hiking trails at your local state park.
9) Have a cookout OR stay inside and make some pumpkin dog treats!
10) Kayak or Canoe with your doggy! Ps: Don’t forget their lifejacket!
11) Watch the game and cheer on your favorite football team together wearing your team gear. Find your dog a NFL Jersey on Amazon.
12) Visit your local beer garden and sip a beer with your doggy by your side!