Welcome to the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Her! Here you can find a roundup of the best gifts for all the ladies on your list this season!
Ummmmmm. This is so scary to say…Thanksgiving is just around the corner!
Anyways, here is my Holiday gift guide for Her. Your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, daughter, grandma, dog walker, favorite barista…. neighbor? Heck! Who wouldn’t love receiving any one of these gifts?
The best part is since some can be ordered directly from Amazon AND they have prime shipping! am all about making shopping as easy AS POSSIBLE!!! If you need any help with people on your list feel free to email me or leave a comment below! I want to help my readers!
Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Her
1) The Small Drawstring Transport Crossbody -What goes into the drawstring version of our Transport Crossbody? Here it is by the numbers: 2 pieces of fine leather are used for the body. 2 ways to carry: with the top handles or the detachable shoulder strap. 2 for 1: cinch it closed to transform it into a mini bucket bag. 2 interior side pockets—perfect for your phone, train pass, whatever. 3: the number of hours it’ll hang with you at a concert. Madewell – you are so dang fantastic! Just take all my money!
2) Women’s Silk Skinny Bandana– A timeless wardrobe staple, this slender silk bandana can be worn a million different ways—as a scarf, as a headband, tied onto your tote handles, you get the picture.
3) Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit – You don’t need to be a professional photographer to know a great photo when you see one. It’s compact, durable and versatile, and ideal for travel! And it works with smartphones – making it easier than ever to share your photos on social media platforms with your friends and family! Even if you’ve never picked up a DSLR camera, you will be able to take beautiful pictures with D3500!
4) Womens 3-Pack Classic Socks – 3-Pack of these cozy, soft, and comfortable everyday socks.
5) Cropped Oversized Denim Jacket – You all know how obsessed I am with everything and anything denim, so of course this jacket made the list! It’s on-trend, has an oversized fit and cropped cut with a raw hem.
6) Knotty Chunky Chain Bracelet – Chunky, interlocking links make this gleaming bracelet a stunning contemporary-chic accessory.
7) Madewell Coin Layered Necklace – A duo of pendants inspired by vintage coin necklaces (big in the ’70s) is pre-layered for instant cool.
8) North Face Oh-Mega Faux Fur Pom Beanie – This cabled beanie topped with a fluffy faux-fur pom will provide plenty of warmth and comfort as you frolic in a winter wonderland.
9) Faux Fur Mittens – These are just so cute, I couldn’t resist including them! I might just gift these to myself!
10) UGG Ansley Water Resistant Slippers – A soft, comfortable and remarkably durable moccasin slipper from UGG® is made from water-resistant suede so you can wear it on errands as well as around the house or around campus. The soft, cozy lining is made from genuine shearling or plush UGGpure™, a textile made entirely from wool but crafted to feel and wear like genuine shearling.
11) Rael Bamboo Face Sheet Mask – Fruit extract ingredients: Pineapple extracts hydrates and moisturizes skin for dewy skin. Key ingredients: Pineapple fruit extract, grapefruit and orange extract for smooth and luminous skin
12) Alex and Ani Birth Month Charm with Swarovski Crystal Bangle Bracelet – Birth month charm is made from Swarovski Crystal and bracelet is made from alloy metal. I think these are great gifts for the holidays and also for weddings, birthdays, new mothers, and more!
Are you still on the hunt for gifts for other family members?
I have been having to much fun creating Holiday Gift Guides . . .