A Collection Resources to Be A Successful Blogger
- You need to just get started: How to Start A Blog: 6 Point Checklist
- I took this affiliate marketing course – quick and easy: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- I owe a lot of my blog’s success to Tailwind. In this article, I share how much it has helped me: How I Use Tailwind to Grow My Blog & Photography Business
- Are you ready to start monetizing?! How to Start Making Money On A Blog: Tips for Beginners
- Pete of Do You Even Blog is my favorite podcast host and I am so grateful for all of the FREE information and training he offers and shares! He has a podcast, Youtube channel, and an entire library of courses for novice and experienced bloggers.
- Jules Solomon is one of my idols!! I’ve met her in person, love her podcast, and I’ve taken her course, Pitch It Perfect! The masterclass shares strategies to book brand collabs, negotiate deals, & monetize platforms for influencers and bloggers. I highly highly highly recommend watching her masterclass and signing up for the full course.
- Follow and connect with Nicole and Dan Culver. This husband and wife duo has helped me grow my blog income to my wildest dreams and helped me figure out a healthy life-work-balance for my photography business. I started working with them in the middle of 2019 and plan to work with them for the foreseeable future
- There are countless channels on Youtube that are dedicated to teaching the basics of blogging.
- Pat Flynn’s book Super Fans is an easy, entertaining, inspiring, and educational read! “The easy way to stand out, grow your tribe, and build a successful business.”
- How To Get A Blurry Background in Your Photos Images intrigue, attract and provoke your readers, so being able to take your own photos is a huge perk!
- Dustin from BloggerDad has a ton of helpful posts that can help you navigate the world of blogging and avoid running into issues with the FTC. His article, 11 Affiliate Disclosure Examples & Ideas for Bloggers is just one of his many helpful articles.
- Need content ideas? Need more traffic? Neil Patel is your guy!!