This week’s product picks are all so beautiful! I’ve always loved the color black and for as long as I can remember I’ve been on a matte black kick. Matte black lighting, flat black motorcycle & bicycle, dog leashes, planters, phones, etc. I just really love it!
Anyways, enough gabbing . . . here are my latest (matte) black purchases . . .
- Richer Poorer Bralette – Black (I could sleep in this bra – it is so comfortable. I ordered it in both black & gray)
- Pro Beauty Tools Hair Dryer – Matte Black (I’ve been using the same hairdryer we’ve had forever, but I accidentally left it at my parent’s house in Virginia. I bought this one from Target on sale for $24.99 on and man-oh-man this one dries my hair in half the time & is gorgeous)
- OPI Nail Polish – Black
- One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit – Black (Excited to wear this in Belize next week)
- Caseology Parallax iPhone Case – Matte Black (Matte black? Love it.)
- Crosshatch Aluminum Wallet – in Matte Black (Gifted to me by Caleb last year)
Want more matte black in your life? Check out our modern monochrome kitchen post!