Shop this Post . . .
This week’s product picks are all so beautiful! I’ve always loved the color black and for as long as I can remember I’ve been on a matte black kick. Matte black lighting, flat black motorcycle & bicycle, dog leashes, planters, phones, etc. I just really love it!
This post contains affiliate links.
Anyways, enough gabbing . . . here are my latest (matte) black purchases . . .
- Richer Poorer Bralette – Black (I could sleep in this bra – it is so comfortable. I ordered it in both black & gray)
- Pro Beauty Tools Hair Dryer – Matte Black (I’ve been using the same hair dryer we’ve had forever, but I accidentally left it at my parents house in Virginia. I bought this one from Target on sale for $24.99 on and man-oh-man this one dries my hair in half the time & is gorgeous)
- OPI Nail Polish – Black
- One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit – Black (Excited to wear this in Belize next week)
- Caseology Parallax iPhone Case – Matte Black (Matte black? Love it.)
- Crosshatch Aluminum Wallet – Matte Black (Gifted to me by Caleb last year)
Want more matte black in your life? Check out our modern monochrome kitchen post!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything extra. This just helps buy my coffee every morning.