This Week’s 6 Product Picks include my go-to essential oil when I am feeling sick, one of my fjallraven back-packs, my newest makeup and dress purchases, and the current book I am reading. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.
Shop this post:
- Genuine Leather Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet (Small/Kids, Black) Fashionable and serves a great purpose. I love putting my essential oils on it and since my favorite color to wear is black, it matches everything.
- Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color: Lover I bought my first lip stick this week. I love that it is matte and I love that I can apply it in the morning after I shower and not have to worry about re-applying it.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don t Do Take Back Your Power Embrace Change Face Your Fears and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success You need to check out this book. I got hooked immediately and I was only half-way through the preface. This book gives strategies that work for everyone from homemakers to soldiers and teachers to CEOs.
- Protect Immunity Blend Jade Bloom Essential Oil – I’ve been sick as a dog. Pneumonia then bronchitis + sinus infection since January 2nd. I’ve been traveling non-stop and just not getting fully healthy. I still have the residual cough, sinus pressure, and chest pain. I’ve been drinking ginger tea like its my job and rubbing protect on my leather bracelet every day. I swear by my essential oils and this is one of my favorites.
- MooliDa Long Sleeve Maxi Dress I bought this because two of my recent engagement sessions included this dress. I ordered it in black xs and it fits like a glove and is the perfect dress for a winter event in Wisconsin. Caleb and I were invited to have a table at Bartolatta’s Grain Exchange Wedding Showcase for the 3rd year in a row and I know what I am wearing this year.
- The Fjallraven Kanken is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant canvas material, is the perfect carry-on size, and looks cook-as-heck! I have two. I use one for my laptop and other travel necessities and the second one as my camera bag. I got this for the camera-bag insert to hold the camera and my lenses.