Why We Love Barkbox – My Honest BarkBox Review
Barkbox is a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. It’s just like BirchBox, but for dogs.
Here’s what we love about BarkBox:
- The treats are almost always limited ingredient, grain free, and organic.
- The toys and treats are curated around a surprise theme each month, so you never get the same treat/toy!
- You can customize your subscription by your dog’s size. So if you start during the puppy stages you can update your box as they grow!
- You can earn free boxes for yourself OR donate them to shelters just my referring ONE person!
- They have subscription plans that vary in cost to suit everyone’s needs.
- They have great customer service and an awesome social media presence. My favorite is their Twitter and Instagram.
- Barkbox donates $3 for every BarkBox sold to a local rescue or shelter.
- The dogs clearly love it. Vík is still so young and hasn’t witnessed enough packages being delivered, but Kenzo immediately gets excited when he sees a rectangular cardboard box.
- Majority of the toys are very durable. Kenzo still has toys from several years ago that he still plays with!
- If you like a specific toy or treat you can order more directly from the seller or Barkbox’s website!
Disclosure: This review of Barkbox was from my own positive experience that I wanted to share with you. I received neither monetary compensation for or free products.