Part of the fun of having so many houseplants is having to re-pot them as they grow. I love finding beautiful planters for my houseplants that match our style and aesthetics of our home.
The best way to describe my style would be “modern minimalist,” and I’ve purchased the majority of our planters from West Elm or CB2. But, recently been drawn to the handmade ones sold on Etsy, so I decided to scour the internet and round-up 8 Modern Planters from various sellers for various budgets & styles.
A few of my plant babies will need a new planter “home” soon, so I cannot wait to purchase these beauties in the near future.
8 Modern Houseplant Planters
1) Porcelain Two-Tiered Planter from Esty: this is so pretty! It might just be my next purchase!
4) CB2 Seminyak Grey raw material planters (we have a similar one in our bathroom that we got as a wedding gift from my Aunt Debbie) I love these ones because they can be used inside & outside
5) White CB2 Drum White Faceted Planter: the built-in tray with drainage hole keeps surfaces protected and provides proper drainage for houseplants.
6) Tapered Dove Gray Planter with Gold Stand from World Market is modern & chic and priced rather fairly
8) Dipped Clay Pot + Stand from Anthropologie: I love that it has an excellent drainage hole and that the tray built into the design