The Modern Entrepreneurs Guide to Business Excellence

I am so thankful I started my business when I did because, to be completely honest, running a business is truly easier than ever in today’s modern world.
My business success would not be possible without social media, email marketing, and all of the amazing digital technology at my fingertips.
In my nearly 10 years of running a photography business and entering into the blogging world a little over a year ago, I’ve found several ways to achieve success in today’s world. there are a few things I have learned that can fast track the growth of your business.
I am continuously assessing how my company is performing, and what I can do to achieve as much monetary success as much as possible.

Here are just a few of my tips for maintaining a successful business for the modern entrepreneur…


Take Courses

I love educating myself. I love reading books, magazines, and blogs and looking at how I can continuously be improving my business experience and knowledge.
I highly suggest taking online courses to help grow your business.
I’ve personally spent thousands on post-college education on everything from food photography to pitching to brands for paid partnerships. There are so many great courses out there, and if you are not sure where to begin and sign up for so many courses that could take years to complete, there are plenty of webinars out there so you can get a feel for the type of course you might want to go deeper into. The University of St. Augustine provides regular webinars, but if you have a real passion for self-development, there is no end to what you can achieve.
In this blog post, I’ve listed some of my favorite online courses.

Safely Automate & Digitize Your Business

Digitizing your business is another necessity for running a successful modern business.
Once your business really kicks off you will need IT solution provider to take your business to the next level. If you visit they can provide solutions to the problems of IT infrastructure by helping implement business goals in a more automated, effective, and organized way.

Smart Marketing 

In order to make your business successful one of your primary focus’ should be marketing.
“Marketing and advertising are an Investment, Not an Expense.â€Â Marketing is how you create awareness about your brand, products, and services your business provides.
Look at what you can do to promote the business across many different platforms, and think about hiring digital marketing experts to help you enhance your online presence.
As social media platforms and customer behaviors change, so much your marketing tactics. I remember when I first started my photography business 75% of my marketing was Facebook and the other 25% was paid advertising on wedding websites such as The Knot and Wedding Wire.
I remember investing hours and hours on Facebook; I would create and schedule quality content to get the “word†out about my new business and drive traffic to my website. I am so thankful for Facebook and so happy I decided to double-down on it when it first became a valuable marketing platform.
Nearly 10 years later, I still use Facebook, along with Instagram, and some paid advertising. But, word of mouth & referrals from previous clients has ultimately turned into the best business awareness marketing tactic.
I’ve also done collaborations with brands and gotten a lot of quality press that drives traffic and customers to my website.

Hire the Right People

The success of a modern business can be largely based on its employees.
Hiring the right people is a daunting task and it is incredibly important to make sure you have a strong screening process in order to help you identify the best talent and most qualified person available.
If you’ve heard me say it once, you’ve heard it 1,000 times: I absolutely love what I do! I love taking creative risks, helping clients change their lives, and the freedom to carve my own niche.
It’s been said, though, that the highest reward for good work is the ability to do better work. Looking back, I’m truly proud to see how far I’ve come.
 As a business owner, there are so many important/difficult/exciting decisions to make, I hope some of my tips above can help you continue to succeed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House Fur © Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.