This is my first summer as an adult that I have been able to enjoy weekend mornings outside in the hammock with Caleb. Hammocks are one of the most underrated stress-free choices for easy, breezy backyard relaxation. I had a lot of fun curating this summer hammock round-up post!
As you may know, I run a photography business.Â From 2010 to 2019 I photographed 40+ weddings each year and photography family sessions and commercial work during the week.Â Caleb has been photographing the weekend weddings alongside me for the past 5 years. We both decided that for 2020 we would only book 10 weddings so that Caleb and I could start enjoying more of our life together as husband and wife, not just coworkers. It was the best decision we’ve made together in a long time.
I am photographing more families than ever during the week and I couldn’t be happier with this pivot in the photography business.Â Because of this, the past few weeks have been absolutely incredible.
I’ve forgotten how nice it is just to wake up early on a Saturday morning, head outside, and sip coffee in the hammock and watch the clouds and birds fly by. Sounds cheesy, but for someone who is always on the go-go-go this time off is just what the doctor ordered.
Ever since I started sharing my hammock mornings in my stories on Instagram, I’ve gotten a lot of messages asking where we got our hammock. Truthfully, we got it on Groupon about 4-5 years ago, but I found it on Amazon! I love our hammock, but there are so many others available right now – so here is my round-up of Most Relaxing Hammocks for Summer 2020.
The Most Relaxing Hammocks for Summer 2020
Every single one of these summer hammocks will pair quite nicely with your morning coffee, your afternoon glass of Iced Sun Tea, and your evening cocktail.
Ready, Set, Relax.
This is the one we have – but, we bought ours several years ago and it still looks brand new!Â I like that it assembles in just minutes without any tools and that I can do it by myself.
- Built to distribute your weight in the center while gathering the fabric to your sides; achieve a new level of comfort by wrapping yourself in a soft, suspended cocoon!
- High 450-pound weight capacity easily accommodates up to two people at once! Curl up with your favorite company for some well-earned rest
- Tempered steel frame assembles easily and provides a stable surface that is perfect for sleep, relaxation, camping, picnics and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Weather-resistant hammock is made from a tightly woven cotton blend that easily folds into a compact carrying bag so you can take your comfort on the go!; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 115″(L) x 48″(W) x 43″(H); Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
We own this hammock too!Â We got it as a wedding gift! It packs up nicely and is easy to set-up at a park or in your own yard. I love the material because it is soft and airy.
- Comfortable And Support 500 pounds: This double hammocks fits 2 people comfortably, Lay down with your friend or loved one and still have plenty of room. Because of new 210T nylon, the BACKPACKING hammocks provide relaxing support for 500 pounds
- Super Lightweight And Easy Setup: The portable hammocks is fit for camping or travel because of its lightweight. You will have everything you need for quick and easy hanging setup. It will take less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammock on a tree or nearby objects using the rope
- Great Gift: Adults, kids, people who travel, beachgoers, tent campers, and fellow Winner all say they LOVE IT! A great gift for traveling, camping, backpacking, or just hanging and relaxing in the patio
- From vibrant and colorful to neutral and elegant – this Brisa Tree Hammock is perfect for every home.
- Quite possibly the best backyard hammock ever made, it is the perfect addition to any patio, garden or pool deck.
- A traditional hammock with a modern design, it features improved weight distribution for ultimate comfort and relaxation.
- Tearproof and resistant to mold, mildew- and UV-damage, itâ€™s as durable as it is comfortable and can be left outdoors for care-free relaxation.
- Designed for two, share the double polyester hammock with a friend. The breathable, synthetic material makes relaxation effortless.
- The polyester fabric is strong, wrinkle-resistant, and water repellent.
- Polyester end strings will last longer than traditional cotton end strings.
- Assemble your hammock and stand combo in minutes, without any tools.
- Easily adjustable hammock hooks allow you to decide how low or high you want to lay.
Wonderfully spacious and cozy, for a feeling of weightlessness hammock chair lounger Meltham nougat, made of organic cotton. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably, but also recline. The fabric, made from soft organic cotton is wonderfully soft to the touch and yet easy to clean.
- Popular lounger chair and softest weaving technique
- GOTS organic cotton: fair to humans, fair to nature and supreme softness
- Machine-washable and remove the spreader bar and wash on cold gentle cycle
- Integrated 360Â° safety swivel ensures safe rotating without over-winding the suspension cords
- 355 lb weight capacity
- Can be hung indoor, but post must be able to support 355 lbs
This macrame lounger is draped with long-hanging, metallic fringe and beaded detail, leaving you in an island mindset. Finished with braided loops for hanging, it’s the perfect addition to your living room or patio.
Sway in style. This comfy hammock is made to withstand the rain, sleet, snow, sun and heat of changing seasons for years of enjoyment.
- Note: Stand sold separately
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Accommodates 2 people
- Relatively simple to assemble
- PVC-coated polyester mesh provides a durable fabric
- Brass-plated rolled-rim grommets serve as secure fixtures
- Varnished bars and soft cotton ropes sustain weather and fading
I know… technically this is a swing “chair” not hammock, but it looks so relaxing I couldn’t resist. Who wouldn’t want to curl up with a good book in this cozy swinging chair?
- Fusing function, fashion, and fun, swing chairs lend an eye-catching focal point to any space while providing a place to perch and relax.
- Curved base, it features a free-floating, round chair with an openwork design crafted from wicker rattan awash in a black finish.
- Designed to resist water, making it the perfect pick for the porch or patio! Includes a one-year warranty.