This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
We are West Elm Card Members and with every purchase we get reward points that turn into gift cards! I am crushing on so many things at West Elm – and its been some time since I’ve created a West Elm Love List.
Here are my current top picks! This post contains affiliate links for West Elm Products that I am excited to share with you.[show_boutique_widget id=”741974″]
- Scandanavian inspired Modern Desk ….. sign me up!!
- Brushed Palette Rug I love the bright color and contrast this rug would bring to brighten any of our neutral colored rooms.
- Summit Indoor Outdoor Rug – This looks like the reflected triangles one we have in the dining room. HIGHLY recommend this style rug to anyone with dog(s).
- We waited over a year to make a decision on the Box Frame Coffee Table w/ Marble Top for our living room.
- Paulo Bent Ply Leather Chair – this reminds me so much of Eames furniture. I want it so badly!!
- I just want to read a book snuggled up all cozy in this Round Swivel Chair
- Leather Bar Stools have amped up the design factor in our kitchen 100%! Not to mention, these are by far the most comfiest stools I have ever sat in.
- Sculptural Hanging Pendent Light comes in a range of finishes and colors. We have one hanging in our dining room.
- With a freeform metal frame, marble base and orb-shaped glass the Framed Spere Lamp works as a sculpture or way to brighten up tables, counters and consoles.