Are you looking for a beautiful planter to add some greenery to your home? If so, I’ve found 10 of the best options on Amazon. They’re all under $100 and come in tons of different styles. Some are even perfect for succulents or cacti!
You’ve just moved into your new home, and you want to spruce up the place with a new houseplant. You want something that looks great but also won’t break the bank. I know it can be hard to find an inexpensive planter for your new plant, so I did some research and found all of the best planters under $100 on Amazon! Easy to order, delivered quickly, and ready to be the home of your new plant!
There are so many different styles available- from modern geometric shapes or traditional ceramic pots- there is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a stylish pot for your houseplant. And at these prices, you can afford more than one! So order now before they sell out!
I hope this helps with your search! Happy planting (and shopping)!
10+ Beautiful Planters from Amazon (All under $100)
1) 12 Inch Modern White Planter
- Touch of Modern with this 3D Texture Design. Elevate Your Home Decor Contemporary, Stylish & Versatile Indoor & Outdoor Cement Planters. The widest part is 12″ inches in outer diameter and fits any plant or nursery pot up to 10″ inches in diameter. Drainage plug to Naturally Help Prevent Water Damage & Root Rot from Overwatering and 3 Rubber Feet to Help Prevent Scratches – Available in 2 different sizes 12” inch & 8” inch – Plants Displayed
2) Mid Century Black Planters
- Kimisty BOHR planter is the perfect Mid Century decor that will add timeless minimal style to your home. It will undoubtedly be the most attention-grabbing, memorable decoration piece in your home and will collect many compliments. Black Powder Coated Planters combined with mid-century style is probably the sleekest way to showcase your plants. Use it on a lonely-looking sideboard to display your favorite foliage and bring some natural but luxe vibes inside. (Pot: 7 D X 9 H inch, Tall Stand: 16H inch, Short Stand: 12 H inch)
3) Ryosee Mid Century Modern Planter
- The gorgeous raised look of metal stands creates fantastic style and will give your indoor plants a real lift. Inspired by the mid-century design of the 1950s, the unique yet simplistic design complements a wide range of design styles. Set of 3, large, medium, and small size makes the display full of layering. Whether combine them or separate them, it can keep your decoration in a uniform style rather than a mess.
4) RISEON Boho Black Metal Plant Hanger
- This hanging planter can be used to plant flowers and decorate your room, garden, or office. Perfect for your patio, front porch, balcony, or inside your home.
5) Tall Ceramic Head Planter Pot
- It kind of looks like a LEGO guy!! These quirky & durable ceramic head planters are hand-painted and glazed for your home. Each born into this word perfectly imperfect (like all of us), some of our pots may come with small indifferences. The planter’s head opening is 3″ wide x 9.8″ deep. Measurements: Height 9.8″ | Width 5.5” | Depth 3.5” | Pot has a flat, stable base allowing it to stand upright and not fall over. Each Pot/Vase has a drainage hole with a removable rubber plug underneath to meet your needs for directly watering flowers or plants inside your home. Remove the plug to drain water either in the sink or outdoors.
6) Mid-Century Cement Planter with Stand
- The mid-century modern planter includes an optional drainage hole that can be covered with the included rubber plug. The pot is made from a real concrete cement finish that gives your home a distinguished mid-century style. The indoor flower pot is made from durable metal and cement materials that are built to last.
7) Sunzoo Rob Deer Decoration Modern Planter
- Fun urban indoor – outdoor decorative planter shaped like the forest animal; it can be placed with all 4 legs on a flat surface or a long patio balcony railing, very easy to assemble and includes a water reservoir system with drainage; made of sturdy water-resistant material, it can hold any living plants, herbs, flower or succulent; it arrives unassembled, no tools needed, in a gift box ready for gifting.
8) Kate and Laurel Miley Modern Indoor Planter
Create a decadent home for your beautiful faux greenery with the Miley planter. Inspired by glamorous design principles, the Miley features hand-applied, glossy enamel on metal construction. They’re perfect for adding some glam to your plants!
9) Set of 2, Gold Sophisticated Modern Indoor Planter
- Feature your prized greenery in these ultra-elegant freestanding planters! The Volz collection features a geometric goblet design with two basins on either side, giving it a reversible style. This gives you a versatile accent piece that’s great for changing up from season to season. This set of two allows you to mix and match your favorite succulents and greenery while also having a cohesive look. They come in matte black, too!!!
10) Teal Ceramic Hobnail Patterned Planter
- These beautiful ceramic hobnail textured pots will bring a stylish plus to any room, perfect for holding your plants & flowers. Six options are available: Matte Black, Orange Yellow, Shiny Grey, Shiny White, and Teal, so you can choose the decor that suits you best.
11) Geometric Planter Set
- They’re painted with Geometry Pattern in the colors of black and white. Heated in the oven with a high temperature to ensure the fadeless feature. The design brings a strong decor touch to your house, giving your working space a lively and fresh look with vivid plants. Besides planter pots, they can be used as a pencil holder, a fun decoration for the home, garden, patio, or office. Suitable for succulents, herbs, flowers, bonsai plants, cactus plants, air plants or you can even style them with fake flowers. These planters are a good choice as a holiday gift to your friends/family.
12) Succulent Pots
- The succulent pots demonstrate the owners’ unique taste and add brilliance to your sweet house.
|Pro Care Tip: The most common way people kill succulents is simple: They give them too much water. Indoor succulents are not just drought-tolerant plants, they love drought. They store water. Make sure you grow your succulents in well-drained pots and use soil that drains well. Some soil mixes are specifically labeled for succulents.|
13) Set of 2 Terracotta Pots, 4 Inch and 6 Inch
- Handcrafted elegant design terra cotta planters for indoor plants or succulents.
- Size & Dimensions – Smaller: 4.5″ Diameter (4″ Inner Diameter) * 4.5″ Height; Larger: 6.5″ Diameter (5.8″ Inner Diameter) * 6.5″ Height. Potting Soil Needed: 4-inch 0.8 qt; 6-inch 2.4 qt.
- Drain Holes & Drip Trays – Each planter pot comes with a drainage hole and drip tray for a small amount of water drainage.
14) Elephant Succulent Planter
- The elephant planter statue is perfect for home or office decoration. Put them in your room and decorate your room, like desk, table, bookcase, shelf, dining table, bedside.
|Posts You Will Love!|