I have another homemade frozen dog treat recipe for you! This may be the easiest dog treat I’ve made yet!
If you want to provide your pup with some special treats, try this simple recipe for homemade frozen bone broth dog treats! With just one simple ingredient and very little prep time, you can make your dog’s day extra special.
These healthy and delicious treats are satisfying enough to please even the pickiest pups. Your pet will love them all year round, so why not whip up a batch and give their taste buds a treat? It’ll be the best surprise they’ve ever gotten!
The Easiest Homemade Dog Treat
All you do is fill your silicone mold with bone broth and freeze it! Boom! You have healthy low-cal tasty treats for your dog! I just made a double batch for our goodest boys because this weekend is supposed to be a scorcher!
You can either make your own bone broth (recipe posted below) or buy it online or at your local grocery (links posted below).
If you don’t want to make your own bone broth you can always buy pre-made bone broth! Some dog food companies make bone broth that you can pour over dry dog food or you can use the bone broth you would normally buy for yourself. Just make sure it does not have any added sodium or spices.
Premade Bone Broth Save for Dogs:
Bone Broth Frozen Dog Treats
- 1 Silcone Mold Tray
- 4 Cups Bone Broth
- 1 Silicon Tray
- Fill silicon tray with bone broth. You may want to put your silicone mold tray on a sturdy cutting board or cookie tray in order to make transferring to the freezer easier.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until set.
- Remove treats from silicon tray and let your dog enjoy!
- This is a frozen treat, so it may be best to let your dog enjoy it outside as it melts. Treats can be stored in freezer for 2 weeks.
Do you have an Instant Pot? If not, go get one. It will change your life because it will save you so much time!!
Making your own bone broth is easier than you might think! We make ours in our Instant Pot. Caleb uses bone broth for cooking and I use it to make dog treats. hahah
Easy Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and rinse the bones of choice (I used oxtail). Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Place the bones in a colander, rinse under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Roast the bones for 30 minutes. Arrange the bones in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bring the bones and cider vinegar to a boil, skimming the top. Transfer the bones to an Instant Pot and add 3 quarts of filtered water. Use the saute function to bring the broth to a boil. Use a spoon to remove the top layer of gray foam.
- Cook on high pressure for 120 minutes. Set to manual, high pressure for 120 minutes.
I cannot wait for you to make them for your doggies! I hope they love them as much as my boys do!!
If you make these treats for your dogs PLEASE post a photo on Instagram and tag me or send me the photo. I would love to see them!!