Robert Wang is the hero to all working moms with active families. He made making food a breeze with his invention of the Instant Pot. Mom’s guilt is a real thing and making the decision between cooking something good for your family or spending time with your family is a tough one. Especially after working and attending school activities.
Caleb and I do not have any children, but we still, fully believe that a pressure cooker is a miracle worker! Caleb loves smoking and grilling meat on his Weber grill, which is tedious, time-consuming, and a full experience – but, lately, when we are in a time-crunch he’s been using our pressure cooker.
A pressure cooker can make cooking dinner a breeze. Do you really need a Pressure Cooker in your kitchen?
- Modern pressure cookers offer a timer feature. You can set it to start cooking whenever you’d like and come home to a finished home-cooked meal without spending time on it when you get home. Now you get to spend a little extra quality time with your family instead.
- Does dinner need more than one item cooked? Buy extra inserts for the Instant Pot and you’ll be able to make multiple things without waiting for the insert to be empty first. Cook the most time-consuming thing while you’re away and finish up with rest when you get home.
- Have a casserole you made ahead of time and it just needs to be reheated? Use your pressure cooker for that too! With the steamer pans, you can use them to reheat your food without them getting soggy from the water.
- Dessert is also no problem with the Instant Pot or the Ninja Foodi. If you purchase an extra insert you can cook dessert while you’re eating dinner and not have to worry about it.
- Clear up the counter and cupboard space with this great appliance. The Instant Pot and the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker
is a steamer, slow cooker, warmer, yogurt maker, rice cooker, saute pan, and air fryer (if you have the Ninja). You can clear up some space with just one appliance.
- The same dinners get boring after a while. With pressure cookers being a big kitchen trend this year, there’s no shortage of recipes out there for both savory and sweet. Keep dinner exciting for everyone and try something new a few times a week. Need help finding recipes? Go to Pinterest and type in Instant Pot Recipes and you will find hundreds!
- Have you ever air-fried anything? Well, a bonus with the Ninja Foodi is that it also has an Air Fry function! Caleb and I love making sweet potato fries with the air fryer function!
- Eggs. You can make absolutely perfect hardboiled eggs in a pressure cooker. They are even easy to peel! Caleb and I go through A LOT of eggs in our home and this function of a pressure cooker is seriously unbeatable!
My Favorite InstantPot + Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Caleb’s Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Shredded Tacos
- Perfectly Cooked Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 19 Air Fryer Recipes