As Seen In These Posts
My Care Tips
- The Oxalis will thrive in well-draining potting mix
- Water when the top 2 inches of soil become dry or leaves start to fall
- Maintain moderate humidity & indoor temperature between 60Â°F to 75Â°F
- Keep away from dry heating vents
- Loves bright light situate in bright light and keep the indoor temperature between 60Â°F to 75Â°F.
Details From Seller
- Oxalis â€˜Ebonyâ€™ Allure also called Ebony Shamrock Plant has deep purple to inky black triangular-shaped leaves with pink/lavender flowers in spring and summer.
- Oxalis triangularis sometimes has a brief dormancy in the dead of winter but in spring it will sprout quickly looking refreshed and lush.
- Enjoy these fast growers as houseplants, annuals or tucked into a rock garden.