Hey, what’s your sign? 😜
Your zodiac sign might be more useful than you think and finding the perfect houseplant! Whether you’re a carefree Leo or an adventurous Saggituris, there’s a lot to learn (or at least have fun with) from your Zodiac sign.
Astrology promises to help you figure out your personality, find a compatible partner, land the perfect job, and select the design for the neatest sleeve tattoo. 😉
Let’s take a quick look at which houseplant you should get, according to your zodiac sign.
Here is a fun list of the best houseplants for you to consider based on your zodiac sign…
1) Aries: Aphelandra Zebra Plant — Fiercely independent, you want a houseplant that does not require a ton of maintenance. You won’t be held back, and this way, you can still fit in your spontaneous travel adventures without worrying about leaving your plant behind for a week.
2) Taurus: Jade Plant — As a Taurus, you are notorious for your dependable nature, and would love this plant that blends well into the background with just about any home decor. Jade is known for bringing a calming presence, which you appreciate as a Taurus.
3) Gemini: Snake Plant — Really appealing to look at, and independent in nature, this plant is great if you want something unique in your home. Since you are an air sign, this plant also will do well since it purifies the air in your home.
4) Cancer: Lucky Bamboo Plant — Since you are a water sign, you want a plant that also does well in water, like bamboo. Change the water every two weeks, and watch out as the bamboo can grow up to 3 feet tall!
5) Leo: Rex Begonia — Known for your colorful personality, you will want a plant that stands out from the pack. You can get this plant in a variety of colors to match the decor in your home, but keep in mind this plant will indeed grab your attention away from other plants in your home.
6) Virgo: Marble Queen Pothos — This air purifying plant is excellent for your earthly nature. It grows quickly, and you will love watching it bloom in your home. There are several varieties & colors of pothos: The golden pothos is yellow and green, the jade pothos is solid green, and the marble queen pothos is green and white.
7) Libra: String of Pearls — As a Libra, you build your life with balance and seek peaceful harmony. This plant does best hanging in an area with bright sunlight. Hanging from the air, it matches well with Libras, also known as the sign of air.
8) Scorpio: Venus Flytrap — Intimidating in nature, you love a plant that is also looked upon with awe. If you also close up when others approach too quickly, you can appreciate the reputation of the Venus Flytrap.
9) Sagittarius: Baseball Plant — Succulent, this plant acts and looks like a cactus. As a Sagittarius, you are known for your adventure, and this is another plant that can do well left alone with some indirect light while you do your globetrotting for weeks at a time. (Photo Credit @laxtinxplant)
10) Capricorn: English Ivy — While this plant does require more care than others, we are confident you can handle it as a responsible Capricorn. You will love the earthy vibes this plant promotes. English Ivy houseplants thrive in an environment of bright filtered to low light.
11) Aquarius: Lifesaver Plant — Since you are one of a kind, you want a plant that is the same. This beauty is exotic and beautiful and suits your nature. Its flowers look like they are from another world!
12) Pisces: Chinese Evergreen “Dumb Cane”— Sometimes, you might lack the responsibility gene, but fortunately, a Dieffenbachia Compacta is ok with that. Requiring little care of light, you can mostly forget about this plant and just enjoy its air-purifying capabilities.
Other Houseplant Posts You Will Love:
- 5 Houseplants that Love to Be Ignored
- Houseplants for Better Sleep
- 5 Tips to Help Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Thrive
- My Tips for Misting Your Houseplants
FOLLOW me on Instagram @House_Fur for more houseplant tips & photos of my adorable doggies and handsome husband!