Coffee has become one of my most important necessities for life—I just can’t seem to get enough! Whether it’s pour-over or iced coffee with homemade whipped cold foam (don’t judge), there’s something about drinking this elixir that makes everything better. Add in a little booze, it gets even better!
So! Here we go! I created the Vanilla Snowcap Iced Coffee Cocktail. Oh, you thought Irish Coffee was the best coffee cocktail out there? Think again.
And, remember you have to drink it out of a fun glass like my National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Glass Moose Mug!
For the cold brew coffee:
- Cold Water
- JAVY Coffee Concentrate or your favorite cold brew
- Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
For the Vanilla Snowcap Foam:
- 2% milk
- Sea Salt Kosher Salt
- Vitamix Aer Disc
- Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
How Do You Make This Delicious Holiday Cocktail?
- Get yourself some JAVY cold brew coffee concentrate OR make your own cold brew at home
- Fill cup with ice and some Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- Top with homemade Salted Vanilla Snowcap Foam (best when made in a “bladeless” blender)
To make the coffee for this fabulous little cocktail, I used my new toy, AER blender attachment. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I love making frothy delicious coffee drinks with my blender. And! since the holidays are coming up quickly – what a better time than now to create a holiday coffee cocktail!
Vanilla Snowcap Iced Coffee Cocktail
- Blender with AER Blade Attachement
- 1.5 oz Pinnacle Whipped Vodka for the foam topping
- 4 oz Cold Water
- 1/8 cup 2% Milk
- 1 tsp JAVY Coffee Concentrate (Vanilla)
- 1.5 oz Pinnacle Whipped Vodka for the cocktail
- Make your vanilla cold foam by adding 2% milk, a pinch of Kosher Salt, and 1.5 oz Pinnacle Whipped Vodka in your blender. Blend on low for 30 seconds or until a thick foam is formed.
- Fill your glass with ice, 1.5 oz Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, a 1 tsp of coffee concentrate, 4 oz water. Stir before topping with vanilla snowcap foam.
- Top with chocolate shavings. (optional)
Can I make this recipe with warm coffee?
Yes, it would be amazing! If you are using regular drip coffee just be sure to add a little bit of vanilla syrup to give it that boost of vanilla flavor!
What is JAVY Coffee?
Javy coffee is a liquid coffee concentrate. Javy coffee is brewed and liquefied coffee that allows the consumer to have Coffee without the rigorous process of soaking the coffee. Javy coffee microdose is a 30x coffee concentrate that is jam-packed with delicious flavor. Javy coffee for any style of coffee, hot or cold. It can be used in ice creams, cocktails, baking, and even cooking!