Sometimes, the best way to get through the cold winter months in Milwaukee is to have good times with great friends in cozy bars. The even better thing? Making sure those good times start during amazing Milwaukee Happy Hour deals.
If you’re looking for fun places to spend some long winter nights, these are some of the best happy hours in Milwaukee!
Best Milwaukee Happy Hour Deals
Triskele’s | 1801 S 3rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Caleb & I used to live across the street from Triskeles and frequented the restaurant multiple times a week. I cannot say enough great things about the staff and the food. We’ve never been disappointed and are always excited to try the specials and seasonal menu items. Also, to be completely honest you, will not find a better burger in the city and during happy hour it is a steal!
Happy Hour Tuesday – Saturday: 4-6pm
- $5 1/2 Pound Burgers
- $3 Tap Beers
- $1 Off Rail Drinks
- Their famous Mac & Cheese for only $6.25
Easy Tyger | 1230 East Brady Milwaukee, WI 53202
Easy Tyger is a newer restaurant for the east side of Milwaukee. They call themselves an Asian Gastropub and always have unique items on their food & drink menus.
Happy Hour Monday – Friday 3-6pm
- Monday $8 Pho
- Tuesday $10 Ramen & a PBR
- Wednesday $3 Korean Tacos & $3 Yuzu Margaritas
- Thursday $8 2 Types of Mussels & 1/2 Off Bottles of Wine
Supper | 1962 N Prospect Ave. Milwaukee, WI, 53202
Supper is one of our favorite happy hours in Milwaukee, Supper is on the East Side right above the lake. It has a Modern Great Gatsby vibe going-on and I love the cafe lights strung above their sidewalk patio area.
Happy Hour Monday – Friday: 3-6pm
- Discounted small bites + appetizers
- 2 for 1 Old Fashioneds & Gimlets
- $5 Wine
- 1/2 Price Tap Beer
Braise | 1101 S 2nd St Milwaukee, WI 5204
Happy Hour Aka: Odds & Ends Tuesday – Thursday: 5-7pm
- 1/2 Off All Tap Wines
- 1/2 Off Beers
- 1/2 Off Chef Selected Small Plates
Transfer Pizza | 101 W Mitchell St Milwaukee, Wi 53204
Transfer Pizza is our go-to spot for amazing pizza! We like to sit at the bar and order the Spinach & Artichoke Dip and Da Vinci veggie pizza. The atmosphere is casual, their beer selection is great, and their pours are generous.
Happy Hour Monday – Thursday from 3:30-6:30pm
- $2 Lakefront Beers
- $2 House Wines
Maxie’s | 6732 West Fairview, Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Monday – Sunday: 4pm-6pm
Billed as the happiest happy hour in Milwaukee, Maxie’s is a downhome, fun-loving, Cajun-style restaurant known for its oysters. With brightly colored walls and colorful seating, it may just be your next low-key happy hour hotspot.
- $1 off all drinks
- $1 off oysters, fried green tomatoes, and peel n’ eat shrimp
Steny’s Tavern & Grill | 800 S 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI
Located in the historical Walkers Point neighborhood, Steny’s has a small Milwaukee tavern feel where you’ll feel right at home. Their signature T.B. Buffalo wings come in 10 different flavors that you can mix and match all night, and with 28 craft beers on the menu, this place is where you go to get your fancy beer on.
Happy Hour Monday All Day & Tuesday – Friday 3pm-7pm
- $1 off mixed drinks
- $2 off pitchers of beer
- $0.50 off beers
Wolski’s | 1836 N Pulaski St, Milwaukee, WI
Wolski’s is your basic beer place. They’ve been serving it for over 100 years, and they do it well. Run by the Wolski family for generations, this bar is deeply rooted in the culture of Milwaukee. Closing the bar at Wolski’s is a city tradition. It started in the 70’s when people would spend all day at the bar and wanted a memento for their hard work. Ever since, if you are at Wolski’s at closing, you get a coveted bumper sticker that says, “I Closed Wolski’s.”
Happy Hour Monday – Friday: 2pm-7pm
- Mon: $3.50 rails
- Tues: $2.50 MDG + Leinekugel bottles
- Wed: $3.50 imports
- Thurs: $3 tap microbrews
- Fri: $3 domestics
Burnhearts | 2599 S Logan Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dark, cozy, intimate, and a little hipster: Burnhearts is all of the above and also a lot of fun. If you’re in the mood for some clever cocktails or craft beers with a side of board games in the back, then this is your dive.
- Sunday: Half price bottles of wine & $2 off table bottles of beer after 8pm
- Monday: $1 off all taps & $2 PBR
- Tuesday: $1 off all taps all night
- Wednesday: $2 PBR’s & $2 Shots of Tullamore Dew
- Thursday: $1 off all taps & $2 PBR
- Friday: $1 off all taps & $2 PBR
- Saturday: $2 PBR’s & $4 Bloody Mary’s
Fire on Water | 518 N Water Street, Milwaukee, WI
Those in the mood for local live music should check out this “off the beaten path” bar. Cozy, narrow, and dark with an upstairs pool table and dartboard, it’s the perfect place to while away the winter hours.
Happy Hour Monday – Saturday: 3pm-7pm
- Everyday: 2 for 1 happy hour drinks, taps, & rails
- Monday: $4 Smirnoff mixers, $15 pizza & domestic pitcher
- Tuesday: Happy Hour all night, half off pizza
- Wednesday: $5 Captain & Cokes
- Thursday: $1 off all Miller Products
- Friday: $5 Double Jack & Cokes, $3 select shots
- Saturday: $3 Tall Boys
Distil | 722 N. Milwaukee Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Whiskey Buffs, this is your place! Seeking to bring back the style and flair of the olden days, Distil is an artisanal bar with creative cocktails and a whiskey selection for days, and the tin and wood interior give off warm vibes even on the chilliest of winter nights.
Happy Hour Monday – Friday: 5pm-7pm
- Different special cocktail every day
- House old-fashioned
- $1 off bottled beer
- $3 off house wine
- $2 off seasonal menu cocktails
Hooligan’s Super Bar | 2017 East North Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Since 1936, Hooligan’s has remained the centerpiece of its East Side neighborhood. Originally a “nickel beer and quarter shot” bar, it now has a full menu of food and drinks that are sure to warm you up during the long winter months.
Happy Hour Monday – Sunday: 10pm-close
- Sat & Sun: Bloody’s & Mimosa’s $5.5 (10am to 2pm)
- Sun night: Personal pitcher 32oz., domestic $5, micros $6, imports $7
- Mon: $2 domestic cans
- Tues: $4 Tito’s Vodka Cocktails
- Wed: Wings half off all day, $1 cans of Natty Lite
- Thurs: Boot night, Miller Lite or High Life, just $12
- Fri & Sat night: $4 all Smirnoff flavored vodka cocktails, $3 all Smirnoff flavored bombs
Balzac Wine Bar | 1716 N Arlington Pl, Milwaukee, WI
Romantic, classy, chic. When you’re in the mood for an uptown kind of night, Balzac is your bar. Known for its wine, they also have a wide selection of beer and amazing rotating daily deals, like Wino Wednesdays, Mussels Monday, and Tapas Tuesday.
Happy Hour Monday – Friday: 4pm-6pm
- $1 off tap beer
- $5 house wine
- $5 select plates
Bryant’s Cocktail Lounge | 1579 S 9th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204
Milwaukee’s oldest cocktail lounge has been open since 1936. The dim lighting, velvet wallpaper, vintage stereo, and cozy corner booths will send you back in time and make you wonder when you can come back for more.
Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday: 5pm-8pm
- $5 Depression Era Cocktails: including the Old Fashioned, Cassis, Jack Frost, Hawaiian Eye, Whiskey River, Candle Light, and more
- Plus special prices on our Cocktail of the Month
Boone & Crockett | 2151 South Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI
A serious bar with some serious ambiance, you won’t find anything else like it in Milwaukee. Inspired by Daniel and Davy, the interior is western chic with a glamorous twist. Think old west meets chandeliers, then add some booze, beer, and good food and you’ve got yourself a great time.
Happy Hour Monday – Sunday: 4-7pm
- Fri-Mon: 1/2 off taps and house cocktails
- Tues: 1/2 off taps and house cocktails, $5 Old Fashioneds
- Wed: 1/2 off taps and house cocktails, $2 off all Whiskey, 1/2 off select bottles of wine
- Thurs: 1/2 off taps and house cocktails, $2 PBR, $3 shots of Cowboy Whiskey
Art Bar | 722 E Burleigh St, Milwaukee, WI
If you’re looking for a low-key, artsy vibe, Art Bar can’t be beaten because it’s literally a bar in an art gallery. Though it’s not known for its fancy drinks, this dog-friendly, people-friendly, just plain friendly place is the local hangout you never knew you needed.
Happy Hour Monday & Wednesday – Saturday: 3-7pm, Tuesday: 3pm-12am
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free – all drinks
Blackbird Bar | 3007 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Bay View, WI
Cozy and fun, this bar has board games, pinball machines, pickled eggs, great music, and fantastic drinks. This is the place you come with your long-time friends to kick back, relax, and drink all the drinks because the prices are all too right.
Happy Hour Monday – Sunday: 4pm-8pm
- $1 off all taps
- $3 well drinks
- $4 Twisted Path Distillery mixers